Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: Pickup bed trailer $100

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Apr 22, 2005.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I spent a little more than I should have getting ready for this weekends trip for the Oregon Trail Rally. Anyone want to buy a pickup box trailer for $100. Made from a mid 70's Chevy pickup with a 2" ball and working lights. Currently at a friends house in Vancouver which makes it easy for me to sell while I'm down here.

Kenny Whitman
    509-308-2586 Cell

2. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Man i wish like hell i had 100 bucks. Let me talk to some people to see if they want to play bank for me. 1st dibs Can you give more details? is it rusty, is it built good, is anything wrong with it, any dents?

3. kennyw

It's built very sturdy, not any major rust. Just surface rust from where the paint has been scratched or scraped. It has some dents though on the Pass side.

I can't give dibs on it to anyone unless they have some cash in their hands though. Mainly looking to sell it for some extra gas money for the weekend. It will be easiest to reach me on my cell phone # posted above for anyone interested in it.

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Kenny,

Whats the trailer made from? what axle is in it? 1/2 or 3/4 ton rating? is it a long-bed or a short-bed?

I am interested but would want to put a 67-72 bed on it.

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Kenny,

If it has a 74 or newer bed on it, I'm interested.

6. kennyw

It has a 73-80 bed on it. Even has a tailgate. It is the one that has been sitting in Troy's driveway for a while. I think it is at his brothers place right now though. It has a 6 lug 12 bolt under it and I think 1/2 ton springs. 2 decent tires etc.

Ryan, it would be easier to get a 67-72 frame to build what you want than to swap the mounts over to fit a different bed on this one.

Shane if you want it we can just put the $20 I owe you towards this :grin:

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Let me go take a look at it. If it's what I need, then we'll be makeing a deal for sure!