Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: TH350, adapter, NP203, B&M shifter

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by big94gmc, Jul 16, 2005.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

TH350, runs well, not even 500 miles on rebuild. I'd love to keep it for a future project, but I just don't have the room and I need the money. Comes with torque converter, and a flywheel from a 350. Currently has an NP203 bolted up to it. T-case shifts well, no problems. Shifter was left in the cab when I sold it, so you'll need to get the shifter handle. Everything is located in Pensacola, FL 32506. No shipping. Local pickup only, or might be able to meet or deliver within reasonable distance as long as travel is paid for. $400 for everything. Entertain me with ideas - prefer not to seperate, but will if all parts are spoken for at the same time. (Edit: the oil you see under the parts came from return and feed lines that were unscrewed without having drained the fluid first - messy learning experience.)

I also have for sale a B&M Megashifter and cable that operated the TH350, barely used, just dirty. $120

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

3. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

For sale as whole or parts, so long as all the parts are spoken for at the same time....

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Still for sale.

5. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Up again.