Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FSOT 70 CST 4X4 K5: NorCal

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by MJF, Jul 9, 2003.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I'm too lazy to type a description of the truck so I'm putting a link to another board where the info is: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=59617

I will consider trades of comparable value. There's too many things I like to try to list everything I would consider, but for the most part it needs to ba a muscle car or a truck. Sorry no pintos /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I also know the price may be high, but that's the beauty of wanting to sell rather than needing to sell. It doesn't matter to me if it sells or not. Price is somewhat negotiable though.

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Cut/Paste (CTRL X/CTRL P) works pretty good when you are feeling lazy as well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    I have decided I don't realy want/need a blazer & a pickup will suit my needs better. I have one person in line for a possible trade. I will know more about that this weekend.

What I have:
    70 K5 4X4
    350 runs but could use a rebuild
    sm465/205
    ~5-6" lift: 4" ranchos up front, ORD shackle flip in rear with 1" ORD zero rates. 1" body lift with new poly bushings. New tranny/tcase poly bushings.
    3/4 ton 8lug axles from a 72 truck 4.10 ratio, open
    35x16.5 BFG MT's
    Custom roll cage
    Originally an auto, AC truck but the AC components are gone.

The truck isn't perfect, but it's a decent truck. I have pics of the truck & the "trouble spots" in webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/bft46

If I sell it, my wife gets all the money so I would rather trade it for a 69-72 SWB truck. There are also other trades I would consider so whatcha got? The 69-72 truck must have pwr steering & power brakes(wife's stipulation).

If I sell it, the asking price is $5500. I will be spending the next week polishing up bumpers, rims, paint, etc & then put a sign on it in front of the house, but I wanted to offer it here first. If you happen to live in this area & drive by to look at it, let me know that you are from this board. I will give you a complete run down of what I think are problems with it. The average person off the street gets the standard, "It's a decent truck. Take it for a test drive & see if you want it."

[/ QUOTE ]

3. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I know. But there was info about the cage a few replies down that I thought might be worth reading as well.

I am a hunt & peck typist, so I avoid it as much as I can.