Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ft Campbel sux!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big_truxx, Feb 4, 2005.

1. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

well I am now at ft campbell, ky. awaiting the decision if they wil go with my platoon sgt's recomendation to discharge me or not. Till then I am awaiting pay to restart and also w/o my truck so no transportation :doah: which sux. I had to walk 8 miles to get here cuz the gay ass mp's would not drive to the bus station to get me. Also was broke since I got robbed in nyc... :mad: and not to mention had to be on a bus for around 33 hours. :dunno: good thing is now I am here and will get it all behind me no matter how it goes down :waytogo: and am able to go to the education center or library to use internet :waytogo: I may get a phone line and internet service in my barracks room so I will be able to be on a lot more. also thanks to all who voted in my absence to keep us #1 this month so far. :saweet: I will vote more if I do get the phoneline/internet. I need to asap since its so boring in a room w/ nothing absolutely whatsoever to do. :(

2. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

can i ask why you want out? are you hurt medically or do you just want out. if you are trying to just get out can i recommend staying in and guving it your best?

this is one of thos things that you will never let go if you quit. there were many times in the corps that i didnt want to be there, but i didnt give up, and ended up loving it at the end. lol

some of the best friend i ever made.

if this is not the case, please do not read this.

good luck

3. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

i just been through so much. it is kinda ok sometimes. making new friends now that i am back. better than being awol that's for sure. prolly original post was just a ranting vent. been under a lot of stress lately and now back from being awol and going to be getting a divorce soon :( but it's ok, people for the most part are cool. some new some old. may very well end up spending my last months in the army in iraq for the 2nd time :dunno: we will see how it goes. hope to have my pay again on the 15th so i can get a phone line hooked up in my room and be on the internet there more often. :waytogo:

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

As you go through life you suffer a series of successes and regrets. At over 45 yrs. old, one of my single biggest regrets was not doing military time, at least in the reserves. Low pay, hard work, but one of the most honorable professions around. In retrospect I would've signed up as a reserve and still be in, retired, or close to retired. My father and father-in-law are WW2 vets. Father-in-law was career army. There is no higher calling, nor more rewarding sacrifice, than placing your life on the line for your fellow man. :usaflag:

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You were AWOL?

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

where have you guys been? there was a multiple page post on the subject.

Chris, glad to see you really went to man up to your mistakes. takes a big man to be able to do that. while getting robbed in NYC sucks, it could be alot worse.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, I knew a kid once when I was in that went AWOL for a girl. Ended up blowing his brains out in front of a bunch of cops in Sacramento while AWOL.

At least you went back...........................