Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fuel fitting question

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by beastofablaze, Dec 4, 2005.

1. beastofablaze

beastofablaze 1/2 ton status

I'm trying to find out what size threads screw into a stock 88 350 tbi. Not the fuel line but the fitting the fuel line screws into... anybody know what size the male side of that fitting is? The female is 5/8 but the male that screws into the tbi I can't seem to figure out. It looks like it's AN to me but i have no clue what size.

2. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

3. beastofablaze

:eek1: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

40 bucks!? wow...

if it comes down to it thats an option but i was hoping somebody could tell me the size of the male fitting in the tbi... 11 bucks through jegs. But i don't know the size. :confused: :dunno:

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stor...eId=10001&categoryId=22703&searchItemId=81717

Edit: i just realized that those won't fit...

Is the cfm tech adapter the only way to hook up a fuel pressure gauge under the hood? I don't want to use hose clamps either.

4. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

It's the only way i'm aware of. I know the fitting is expensive but what can we do. Also that is 39.99 or whatever for just the fitting then you still need to buy the gauge.

5. beastofablaze

I got that covered... got mine from jegs... 1/8 npt. Lot cheaper for the range of psi too. mine is 0-100 psi(I know I'll probably never see more than 20 but just incase i get mpfi in the future :D ) for 20 bucks, cfm tech's gauge is 0-15 psi for 30 bucks.

thanks man.