Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

fuel level sending unit

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by therover87, Sep 6, 2002.

1. therover87

therover87 1/2 ton status

I have a 87 k5 350 tbi and i need a fuel level sending unit and i cant seem to find anyone who makes it except for gm which is 336.00, does anyone know who makes it.

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I don't believe anyone is reproducing these yet. I talked to www.natauto.com, and they can get TBI sending units for cars (not the same obviously) but they didn't have the truck ones.

Have you checked LMC? Probably OEM pieces there too. Did you run that part number on www.gmpartsdirect.com?

3. BlueOx

BlueOx 1/2 ton status

I looked all over for one for my TBI swap and finally came across this place. fuelsender.com I bought one for $107 after shipping. Hope this helps

Charles

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yeah fuelsender is the only place. Dealership has em for 300 -400 bucks. But thats way over prcied and LMC doesnt have em for 87. I ordered mine from fuelsender not 2 days ago for about 140 thats with a core charge when i send my old on in i get 30 dollrs back