Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Full exo&family cage??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by seattle73k5, Mar 18, 2006.

1. seattle73k5

seattle73k5 1/2 ton status

Whats up all, sitting out here in Iraq:woot:stashing my cash away till I get back.

What I am looking for is a place that can do a full family cage and exo cage on my rig when I return, I want to get it done as soon as I get back in Septmeber, I would do it myself but I will be going to the Drill Field in Oct. so I don't have the time when I return.

I just want to be able and drop it off tell them what I want and pick it up when it's done.

So if anyone knows of someone in the San Diego area that does fabrication like this, could you hook me up with a name and email address.

Thanks

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Don't know anyone is So Cal..... A few in Nor Cal. But this will cost big $$$ from a shop. Hopefully you can find one of the benders on CK5 that will do it as a side job.

3. seattle73k5

seattle73k5 1/2 ton status

Sorry should have mentioned, I don't care if it is a shop or like he said someone that wants to do it on the side, as long as they have the skills and I can see what they have done in the past, I would like it to look good as well as function as needed...I can get all the metal at discount, I just need someone with the time and skills.

I have the know how I just really will have no time to do it in the next 3 years once I hit the Drill Field. And what time I do get off I want to spend camping & wheeling with the family not working on the rig.