Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fumes! what ratio you running?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Aug 21, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

not the weedeater or chainsaw I'm talking drinks,LMAO

I'v had a few capn and cokes and now canadian mist and a cherry coke. pretty storng mix just checking in with the master of mix.

LOL I prrof read this a few times and I think I'm good to go.

-Jeremy

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

12 oz glass filled to the top w/ ice and then hit it up to the 3/4 mark w/ Beam and top off w/ a splash of diet caffine free pepsi, I've had five and will no0pt even look up while I type this.. No proof reading here ... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I don't put in that much ice..not enough time for it to get cold,LOL

I will have to agree though the 3/4 mark is perfect. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

so when the hell do we get pizza again???

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats just sick ....Beeer has never affected me to the point of intoxication , only whiskey and the stress of every day existence for me right now has hit an all new HIGH... 2 more months and my HOME should be done and I can concentrate on stupid things ,like my shop or the chicken coop ,I'm going to build or the pig stye I'm going to prepare, how bout where I'm going to keep the goats or the cow and what about this unfinished loft in my shop or how to plumb the washer I found for shop towels and the sheet rocking I havr to do ,not to mention the insulating properties,i will need to engage in, before that,...I'm GOING to be busy and anxiety isn't my strong suit, time for another drink yet Jeremy, I know it is for me, thanks to you...LOL, Hows that for 2 run on sentances????? and if any of my spelling is off just abit the new Dobey pup my wife just got dropped a fuwking bomb somewhere in the house seconds ago and is affecting my....Nevermind I just woke up the wife to clean up a giant diareah splat in the kitchen. Anything else you need to know ,you'll have to reach me , via gass mask..... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    so when the hell do we get pizza again

[/ QUOTE ] screw pizza BBQ at my house when it's done... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LMAO I'm topping one off, /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

sweet, it has to be an overnighter. I can't drive that far and drink and still drive home....legaly /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I just got into a fight in the " powder room" w/ a fuwkin knat and lost....NO joking here... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI swear those things are impervious to any atempt at a swat do to their small nature... he was hopping from wall to wall on the inside of a corner and I was batting at him like some innept kung foo master who could never take the pebble from massa son hand.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    sweet, it has to be an overnighter. I can't drive that far and drink and still drive home....legaly

[/ QUOTE ] I'd buy you a foot in the ass ticket home or you could sleep w/ the coyotes and then you wouldn't even have to chew yer arm off in the morning, couse( working from the Z3PR Dikshunary)the coyotes would have already taken them... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hhhmmmm 'powder room" I'll leave that one alone........

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

was the knat(isn't it gnat) in the "his" or the "hers"
    /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    'powder room"

[/ QUOTE ] Well that would be the lame ass pisser that only guests should use, I know way more than I want to after building a house, funny though how much the builder likes me when he asks what I want in the house and I say a sh!tter in the shop is all that matters too me...Well the shower was a nice touch also... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

# 6 working it's magic now... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

someone hit this w/ the fumes guzzling emot and we'll be good to go... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Try some "Ever-pepper" Start with a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, remove pop to the top of the lable. Top the bottle off with Everclear. Roll lightly to mix everything. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    so when the hell do we get pizza again

[/ QUOTE ] screw pizza BBQ at my house when it's done... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    now that would be cool just make it a potluck bbq that way you dont have to buy everything /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Try some "Ever-pepper" Start with a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, remove pop to the top of the lable. Top the bottle off with Everclear. Roll lightly to mix everything. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer Ever-Beer myself /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Can only do that once a decade though.

17. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    screw pizza BBQ at my house when it's done...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay a fumage party...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

that looks about right... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif