Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'FUMES !?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan B., Jul 1, 2003.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

\'FUMES !?

Paging Chevyfumes.... Can the 'fumes please pick up the yellow courtesy phone. Paging Chevyfumes?

Did tha 'Fumes make it home yet? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I wonder if the old '47 Dodge got him back to Van Diego Washinfornia?

It was awsome finally meeting tha fumes, picking him up from the airport and driving to blazerfest. That dude is even funnier in real life around the campfire, than on his posts here. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

One more thing... Aaron ntaj*ep Moooooray, You SUCK! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

That is all.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: \'FUMES !?

[ QUOTE ]
    Did tha 'Fumes make it home yet?

I wonder if the old '47 Dodge got him back to Van Diego Washinfornia?

It was awsome finally meeting tha fumes, picking him up from the airport and driving to blazerfest. That dude is even funnier in real life around the campfire, than on his posts here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think that a '47 Dodge, even if it was ready to run as soon as 'Fumes hit Vacaville could go that far that fast? I mean like what's the top speed, 50mph? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And I concur with my esteemed asshat colleague. The legend is even bigger and better in real life than here.

Now with that said, 'Fumes, hurry the hell up and get home, Bubba misses ya!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I am utterly dissappointed that 'fumes forgot his sheep suit...
    Or at least the cowboy hat and 6 shooter. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am utterly dissappointed that 'fumes forgot his sheep suit...
    Or at least the cowboy hat and 6 shooter. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The least he could of done was brought the mask /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif