Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fun weekend!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by 84_Chevy_K10, May 24, 2004.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I had a great time this weekend. All y'all have got some bad ass rigs. We should try to plan runs like this more often, maybe 3 or 4 times a year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. redneck60164

redneck60164 1/2 ton status

really wanted to go but had to work sat. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif night. would like to see pics. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I was a dumbass and left my camera at home. I'm sure some of the guys have pics and JK5 has a bad ass video.

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Agreed. It was a great weekend. I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did. There was plenty of fun, and lots of carnage. Dan's new automatic transmission gave up the ghost at the end of Saturday and I caught a tiny tree root that gave my frontend a makeover. I guess it's time to break out the tube bender when I get back to texas. A great time though. Got to ride the rocks in Jason's unimog which was really fun. Also let my wife drive a trail and now she's hooked on 4wheeling too! Looks like we have a 2-driver rig now! I got a few pics and will post them this week. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and hanging out this weekend. Prob the best four wheeling weekend I've ever had!

Bryan

5. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I had a great time too!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Good people...sweet rigs...
    It sure was nice riding with trucks!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. 8t7jimmy

8t7jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yes, it was a great weekend. I had a blast. I will post pictures on a website as soon as possible. (It might be a couple of days). Thanks everyone for a great weekend!

7. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm sure some of the guys have pics and JK5 has a bad ass video.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd like to see the pics you guys got, and also get a copy of the video if possible.

I agree, I had a great time, especially since I was able to get my steering fixed. Can't wait to get out again. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

allright, names are really starting to fall in place. Thanks for the use of the sawzall sunday. That should be required for trail tools....really helped me out!

9. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm sure some of the guys have pics and JK5 has a bad ass video.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd like to see the pics you guys got, and also get a copy of the video if possible.

I agree, I had a great time, especially since I was able to get my steering fixed. Can't wait to get out again. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched the video with my neighbor last night...
    it's pretty entertaining..

I got You making short work of that ledge on the first trail we went down!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I'm going to start making tapes at first...
    disks later...

10. WrenchGirl

WrenchGirl Registered Member

Glad ya'll had a good time. Can't wait to see photos!

11. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Well I got meet Tim and Justin; swapped 14bolt axles with Justin, chatted with a couple people Saturday morning. Sounds like like you guys had a good time... I had a REALLY good time Saturday night at the bacholors party but thats a whole nother post /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Email me your pics I'll host them on my site (I hit almost 2GB of transfer last month during my "Floors" pictures so I can handle the hits).
    I'll check my email every hour or so to empty it out for more pics.
    If someone has video I can give you access to a private FTP on my buddies server to upload it. I'll host any videos from this weekend up to 25-30mb.
    jjlaughner at hotmail.com
    or
    jjlaughner at yahoo.com
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Yes it was a fun weekend - I got married and you guys missed it! Post up some pics of the run.

13. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

14. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

YEp i will have to say that it was an awsum weekend! We had a great time and it was great to meet everyone that i didnt know already. As far as pics go, jon (75-k5) said he took almost 200 pics and we shot 3 rolls on the regular camera. We will get ours back on wed. With the disk so i will post a bunch either wed. or thur.

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Thank God you guys got some pics. That was by far the greatest wheelin trip I've been on yet, and I left my damn camera at home!

16. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I got TONS of freaking pics! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I'll get them uploaded to the computer and posted tomorrow afternoon! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I had a great time even though I didn't have my own rig there. Big thanks to Tom/BamBam and his wife for feeding me Saturday and thanks to Mark/bigbird4wd for letting me ride along all day! It sure was a blast!! I really want to see JK5's video!

17. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

My son and I both had a great weekend. I consider it a good weekend when I don't have something to fix when I get home. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It was better yet meeting some of you guys and your rigs. My camera was lying on the table at home all weekend.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Lol meeting our rigs? You're the one with the 1 ton jeep and a cummins powered Chevy. Definitely it was your rigs we all were /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif over. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I'll post more when I get off work today....these were just to wet your whistle....

Bryan /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif