Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fun With Food, featuring CAPMAN2K!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

If Z3PR can have his own cooking posts, WHY CAN'T I???

Today we will be making a dish I like to call "Ode de Carl."

To begin, take a frying pan or a very very hot rock. Put two slices of the bread of your choice in the toaster and make it start toasting. Take three slices of bacon and put them in the pan or on the very very hot rock. Let the bacon cook to your preferred way of eating it. Meanwhile, when the bread is magically transformed into toast, take it out and slap some peanut butter on there. Creamy peanut butter works the best, but you can be a nut cruncher eating crunchy peanut butter if it pleases you. When the bacon is done, put it between your peanut buttered slices of toast for a wonderful sandwich. Garnish it with a little air, and wash it down with some cheap wine, beer, a soft drink, milk, water, urine, or other drink of your choice.

BON YUMMY YUMMY /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

pickles work better with peanut butter and toast... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[​IMG]

Y'all up there in the Great White North of USA really have some ashcan tastes when it comes to food. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

you actually read that...LOL dumbass.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

You're just jealous because you don't have your very own cooking post like me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Or maybe you just can't make bacon... I dunno... But yeah... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Pickles and peanut butter?????!!!!!!!

Pass me the puking graemlin, Bubba Ray... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    You're just jealous because you don't have your very own cooking post like me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Or maybe you just can't make bacon... I dunno... But yeah... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I could cook your scrawny ass under the table lightweight, don't come up in big man's land talking trash. Don't make Bubba break out the whupp'in stick of cooking on ya......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I could cook your scrawny ass under the table lightweight, don't come up in big man's land talking trash. Don't make Bubba break out the whupp'in stick of cooking on ya......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY would you cook ANYTHING under the table you sick sick man... I make bacon like a pro, I'll have you know... And sometimes oatmeal... And I am the grand master daddy of ramen noodles, so shut yer YAPPER /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif <-- That thing RULES

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I make bacon like a pro, I'll have you know... And sometimes oatmeal... And I am the grand master daddy of ramen noodles, so shut yer YAPPER

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably buy the pre-cooked bacon that you throw in the microwave and I'd whup ya silly with my Ramen recipe /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

you don't know bacon till you cut it off the hog yerself. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    you don't know bacon till you make it with the hog yerself. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

bwahahahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif