Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fun With Food... With CAPMAN2K!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That's right ladies and germs, this is another exciting adventure in cooking with your friend, Master Chef Extrordinaire, CAPMAN2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we will be preparing a bowl of cereal. I'm choosing my second favorite, Corn Chex, but you can use any kind you like.

First, take a clean bowl from the cupboard or wherever you crazy lunatics keep your bowls. Then you're going to need a box/bag/briefcase/firehose with your favorite cereal inside. In the case of my Corn Chex, it's a box. Open the box, and pour as much cereal as you like in the bowl. Be careful not to overfill the bowl, however, as this may cause a slow, painful, and inconvenient death. When you are done pouring your cereal, close the box/bag/briefcase/firehose and put it back where you found it. Next, look in the fridge. You should have some milk in there if your house is filled with average human beings. The kind of milk you choose is also up to you. I prefer 2% milk, but others like 1%, whole, half, goat, beaver, or water. Take your milk, open it, and pour your desired amount into the bowl. I like to pour enough so that every piece of Chex is moistened. Close the milk and put it back in the fridge. We're almost done! Don't give up!!!

FINALLY, take a spoon from the drawer, or dishwasher, or your rectum, and place it in the bowl. Sit your fat ass down and dig in!

Today's episode of Fun With Food has been brought to you by the following sponsors:
    Carl's Static X collection
    Your sister if she's hot
    and God him/herself for creating such a marvelous cereal as Corn Chex

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but others like 1%, whole, half, goat, beaver, or water.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Ya know Cappy, you could make watching dried concrete sound exciting /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

bah i like beer with my cereal. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif just kidding. fruity pebbles are the [darn]. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Fruity Pebbles turn my [darn] bright green. It frightens me so I don't eat them anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Fruity Pebbles turn my [darn] bright green. It frightens me so I don't eat them anymore.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    crispixs is where its at..and for lunch its fluffanutter

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i still think their damn good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif