Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fun With Food... with CAPMAN2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 20, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Today, we will be making a very good desert called Morpheus' Grande de la Pudding. It will be smothered in a pool of Green Slime

Here is the list of supplies you will need:
    2 cups o milk
    3 eggs, beaten to a yellow pulp
    1/3 cup of SUGAR!!!!!!
    1/2 teaspoon SALT!!!!!
    1/2 teaspoon of VaNiLlA... I chose to use this really good stuff imported from Mexico that we have in the cupboard.
    6 slices of bread... I chose wheat bread, but y'all can use any kind of bread you want...
    a whole mess of cinnamon
    and some raisins if you're a freak and like those things

NOW here's whatcha gotsta do:
    Put the milk in a saucepan and heat it until it's HOT, but not boiling or I'll come with my posse and jump you outside Dairy Queen on 5th street while you're out wit yer girl. In another bowl, you have to combine the eggs, sugar, and salt and stir that mofo realllly well.... When the milk is HOT, you pour it in the bowl with the other stuff and mix it good... then stir in your vanilla...

Crumble up your bread into a 2-quart baking dish buttered on tha bottom... Ya got me so far? GOOD... If you are one of those raisin-eating pieces of crap, go kill yourself. But first, put the raisins in the pan with your bread. Here's where you're supposed to put in the cinnamon. But I, being the rebel that I am, mixed it in with the eggs and stuff. Now I'm runnin from the cops, ducking behind little old ladies in supermarkets, and hoarding off angry mobs at my front door. Pour the milk and egg crap over the bread, and soak all the bread. Stick it in the oven which you've preheated to 300 degrees ferenheit (You Canadians are on your own with the temperature on this one) for like 50 minutes.

While the Morpheus' Grande de la Pudding is baking, you can start on the Green Slime, dawg.

Here's what you need to have:
    1 cup of genuine Wyoming WATER
    1/2 cup o Sugar
    1 Tablespoon of cornstarch
    2 tablespoons of BUTTER or MARGARINE
    2 teaspoons of that fancy pants vanilla I have
    and some salt!!!
    oh and green food coloring....
    I doubled it because I like a lot of slime on my Grande de la Pudding, but if you only want a little bit, don't change it.

This is what you do with all that [darn]:
    Boil yo water in a saucepan. In another bowl, mix the sugar and corn starch. When the water is boiling, turn the heat down to medium... then ya gotta add the sugar stuff and STIR THAT MOTHA ****A TILL THE COWS COME HOME or until it's thickened. Take it off the dayyyum heat and toss in the butter, vanilla, and salt and stir till the butter is GONE. Then add a few drops of green food coloring and stir that mofo, because the clear colored stuff you're gonna have just looks nasty.

Then take out the GRANDE DE LA Pudding if it's done, and put it somewhere, and put the Green Slime on top. Put some in a bowl and eat the crap out of it.

yum yum.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Today's episode has been brought to you by:
    -The incredible, edible Einstein
    -FORD
    -NOT GM
    -Static X, but they don't know it
    -and, as always, the institute of fine post whoring

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Don't forget to turn off the oven too... I just walked into the kitchen and thought it was awfully hot, and saw the oven was still on... I hope my parents like paying the gas bill /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I'm gonna make this tommorrow nite....too late right now to get started, but i think we have all the chit. Sounds great! The wife oughta be impressed!!!