Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fun With Food! With CAPMAN2K!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yes, folks, I'm back with ANOTHER fun-filled post of FUN WITH FOOD!!!!

On the menu today, is a good, yet extremely unhealthy Smores Type Thingy... Here's the recipie:

Smores Type Thingy:

What ya need:
    about 2 tbs hot fudge topping
    a handful of marshmallows
    about 5 or 6 graham crackers

What ya do:
    Put the hot fudge topping in a bowl with the handful of marshmallows.
    Place the bowl in the microwave.
    Microwave for 30 seconds.
    While you are waiting, you can read a book, change your oil in record time, wash your hands, prepare your toothbrush for after the meal, or any other 30-second activity you can think of.
    Remove marshmallow and hot fudge mixture from the microwave. Be careful! The bowl will be pretty darn hot.
    Stir it all up real good.
    Crumble and stir in the graham crackers.

This one's for my friend who hates step 5 on the box of cake mix in the cupboard:
    ENJOY!

There you have it folks... be sure to brush after consuming such massive amounts of sugar /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

here's a tip:

Don't use a good bowl... My mom's probably going to kill me then make me wash this bowl all by myself /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif chocolate and marshmallow stuff caked on the sides /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

Ah this reminds me of my rice krispy treat in a bowl experiment. The bowl melted into a pile of sticky goo. Smelled up the house REALLY BAD for awhile. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif