Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funniest thing I've seen all month

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by balzackks84, Apr 20, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Funniest thing I\'ve seen all month

turn off the fan!

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: Funniest thing I\'ve seen all month

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

whats funny is that if that were a dog everyone would be like "oh no poor thing!" but since its a cat thats just hilarious!

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I have 2 cats and still think that is funny. Cats are alot tuffer then everybody thinks. I'm sure that cat wasn't hurt. But oh damn, that was funny becouse I could see my cats doing something like that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Lucky cat if you ask me... Good thing it didn't go through the window! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. balzackks84

I think the funniest part is when the guy says "turn off the fan" with an asain accent. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

OMG! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. VERBAL KINT

VERBAL KINT Registered Member

Looks like a chop to me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

11. balzackks84

That would be so incredably hard to chop. If you notice as the cat goes around on the fan the camera follows it. And where would you get a cat to chop into it that was in that pose? Not to mention rotate the cat around including a front, side and back veiw. And then add in the shadows that the cat casts on the couch as it goes around. And as it hits the wall... If someone was that good at chopping to do it, I don't immagine them wasting their time on something as trivial as a cat getting stuck to a toy on a fan.

Is it really hard to beleive that a cat somewhere in the world would not do that?

12. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

seeing that video never gets old. hahahahahaha. I love to watch animals mess up. Shoot, anyone messing up and get hurt equals comedy. But animals especially because they have that funny embarassed face after.

13. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status