Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funniest Video Clip I've ever Seen, but NOT for Animal Rights Activists

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Apr 16, 2004.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Funniest Video Clip I\'ve ever Seen, but NOT for Animal Rights Activists

A buddy emailed this to me this morning, and I finally found it posted on the web. There are other similar ones. Actual Ford ads for the UK. I urge you to download it and watch it in a larger window for the fine details you may miss the first, fifth, or 10th time you watch it!

http://www.viralmeister.com/movies/EvilTwinCat.mpg

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I know, I'm going to Hell, but that was predetermined already, so... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Re: Funniest Video Clip I\'ve ever Seen, but NOT for Animal Rights Activists

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That would be a F@%K up deal if it was real. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Repost of repost!
    Bill

4. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Repost of repost!
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

How could I have missed such a quality piece??? In any case, it's worth watching at least a dozen times. I emailed it to my boss and I think he showed it to every person in the building today and laughed hysterically every time. I'd say my chances of getting a raise went up by 20% based on this video alone! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Gawd Damn that poop is funny! Even if it's posted 12-13 times... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I give up... Which one is it. I don't nwant to spend an hour downloading a repost... I don't recognise Tiwn Cat though. I remember one where the cat got hooked up to the rotating ceiling fan! That was hilarious...

7. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

This one the cat sticks it head in the sun roof of a car.

8. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I give up... Which one is it. I don't nwant to spend an hour downloading a repost... I don't recognise Tiwn Cat though. I remember one where the cat got hooked up to the rotating ceiling fan! That was hilarious...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, this is the 'Cat in the Sunroof' one, and there's another one with the same car where the car swats a Pigeon like a fly with its hood. Also hilarious, but not nearly as good as this one.