Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

funny funny

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by potato76, Oct 21, 2002.

1. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

what??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

im /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif also /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

i think he rooting for the packers not the bears. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ok doode put down the crack pipe. plz. i mean you have funny funny and yer rollin on the floor. somethin wrong with this boy. lol. later.

jacob

6. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly, neither of them is hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars. There's
    nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
    Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!" The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in
    agreement, opens it, and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on and hands it back to the man. The woman replies, "No, I think I'll just wait for the police."
    MORAL OF THE STORY: Women are clever.... Don't mess with them.
    _____
    Three old ladies named Gertrude, Maude and Tere were sitting on a park bench having a quiet conversation when a flasher approached them from across the park. The flasher came up to the ladies, stood right in front of them and opened his trench coat.
    Gertrude immediately had a stroke.
    Then Maude had a stroke.
    But, Tere, being older and feeble, couldn't reach that far.

my fault guys this joke was suppossed to be pasted but i think i fogot /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif