Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funny Haha

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Jul 9, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

A 7 year old boy and his 4 year old brother were upstairs in their bedroom. The 7 year old was explaining that it was high time that the two of them begin swearing. When his little brother responded enthusiastically, the 7 year old hatched the plan. "When we go downstairs for breakfast this morning, I'll say 'Hell' and you say 'fat ass'." The 4 year old happily agreed. As the two boys were seating themselves at the breakfast table, their mother walked in and asked her older son what he would like to eat for breakfast. The 7 year old replied, "Ah, hell, mom, I'll have some Cheerios." "WHACK!" The surprised mother reacted quickly. The boy ran upstairs, bawling and rubbing his behind. With a sterner voice, the mother then turned to her younger son, "And what would YOU like for breakfast?" "I don't know," the 4 year old blustered, "but you can bet your fat ass it ain't gonna be Cheerios.

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

"Duh"-As homer simpsion says....LMFAO

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!