Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funny Halloween Incident

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So they saw a guy with handcuffs on one arm and the guy was wearing an official looking jumpsuit from the local detention facility.......................

So is it really that cool to look like a fawking inmate on Halloween?

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

How do you know he wasn't an inmate? LOL

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

They called SO.

It went down like this.

Guy on patrol calls in that he says a white male wearing an orange jumpsuit and the handcuffs on one arm.

So everyone that is mobile filters to the area and then they lose him, couple of bystanders see the guy and they look around for a few minutes, can't find him.

At the same time, our head boss calls SO to confirm they don't have an inmate loose. This was out at the hospital and there are always inmates out there for whatever.

So SO sends out a deputy just to look, but the guy is gone.

About 20 minutes later, the guy that made initial visual contact sees the guy again and radios in, so everyone heads that way and they stop him.

So the watch commander in the area gets there and radios the boss. This guy is wearing what appears to be an authentic jumpsuit from the jail, complete with the printing on the back. But supervisor confirms that it's not an actual jail jumpsuit, don't know how he knew, so they let the guy go, who claimed it was a costume for the day.

Just another Halloween I guess. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Well I always thought that dressing up in drag was a bad idea just in case you end up in jail.... Almost every party has one butt ugly guy dressed as a woman. Don't go to jail man.... LOL!

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Well I always thought that dressing up in drag was a bad idea just in case you end up in jail.... Almost every party has one butt ugly guy dressed as a woman. Don't go to jail man.... LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there was a big black guy with a goatee dressed in drag today also....... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    So is it really that cool to look like a fawking inmate on Halloween?

[/ QUOTE ] Yes.

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I spent my night at the tattoo shop and someone informed us the cops were standing out front, then as I was leaving they were staring at me and as we pulled away they walked across the street. They kept looking at their watches and staring at the place like it wasn't suppossed to be open or something. I have to call my artist and find out what was up tomorrow.