Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funny police story...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Highjaxx, May 12, 2004.

1. Highjaxx

Highjaxx 1/2 ton status

First off, I like cops...but some are mean sometimes. Anyway after reading the other posts I wanted to tell a funny story.

I was on my way home one morning at about 8:00AM (after leaving fire academy...NOT DRINKING). I was in horrible rush-hour traffic, and driving my ex's '88 camero. This Superduty with a giant bumper kept pulling right up ontop of me for like 5 miles in stop and go traffic. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Finally I get so mad that I throw the car in park and get out /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif......I walk back to the guys window, and yell "Why don't you quit riding my @$$!" /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

At which time I read POLICE on his polo shirt. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

The guy was so suprised he didn't do anything,I walked back to the car and almost wet myself. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Were you on 35? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Highjaxx

Highjaxx 1/2 ton status

North mopac...heading south...almost to wells branch I think. Just north of the McDonald's.

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Figures. People on MOPAC can't drive fer [darn]! I'll drive 35 anyday, anytime. It's also only one block away... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Well, Firemen can stand up to Policemen, because while they both risk thier life for you, Policemen get weapons

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I walk back to the guys window, and yell "Why don't you quit riding my @$$!"

At which time I read POLICE on his polo shirt.... I walked back to the car and almost wet myself

[/ QUOTE ]

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I didn't realize you were a firefighter. If I wasn't going to The Corps, I would apply to AFD... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Highjaxx

Highjaxx 1/2 ton status

I don't work for AFD but my brother just got a job with them. Good luck in the corp /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif WOOP

I'm a Aggie by birth and Longhorn since I've lived in Austin my whole life. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

thank god you didnt do that in L.A.... you would have been looking at mr colt....
    I gotta power down and remember the rest of the world isnt like Kalifornia..
    the good old days when all you had to worry about was getting your butt kicked,,, now every pencil neck banger has a gun

12. Highjaxx

Highjaxx 1/2 ton status

Ya...but I bet he had a gun. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

13. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    thank god you didnt do that in L.A.... you would have been looking at mr colt....
    I gotta power down and remember the rest of the world isnt like Kalifornia..
    the good old days when all you had to worry about was getting your butt kicked,,, now every pencil neck banger has a gun

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, wait a minute, you must have made a mistake there somewhere.

Kalifornia has good gun control laws, and therefore nobody but the police have guns. Gangbangers can't get guns, because they are illegal for anyone but authorities to carry. Since we all know gun control works 100%, Kalifornia must be the safest place on Earth to be. No Bad Guys with guns, right?

You must be thinking of Texas, where crime runs rampant because the average honest citizen can apply for a permit and carry a gun to defend him/herself when the Police aren't there at the split second it's necessary. Those Crazy Texans, I swear that place is a war zone what with all the private citizens carrying automatic weapons and killing their neighbors and robbing banks all over the place. Yup, without Nazi Gun Control, Texas is doomed. They need to take Kalifornia as a successful example to follow and straighten out their act.

So there must have been a typo or something up there. Where there's gun control, GangBangers have to use 2x4's and throw rocks and stuff.

Paul 'X' /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Gee mister, thanks for the heads up. To hell with protecting yourself, I'm moving to Kalifukya! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

15. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yup, without Nazi Gun Control, Texas is doomed. They need to take Kalifornia as a successful example to follow and straighten out their act.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, now that there are so many new gun laws it is much harder to get guns on the street.
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif