Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funny story...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Mar 21, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hunter (my son) and I took the top off the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif yesterday before we went out to run some errands. We were headed east on 99th st and pulled up to the stop light at Hwy 99. This car pulls into the left turn lane and the guy in the passenger seat keeps looking at my truck. Finally he rolls down the window and says "killer job on the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif man! That looks BAD ASS! That must have been a lot of work to cut the whole top off like that!" My son started cracking up and all I said was "yeah...it took us hours! Then I figured if he's that ignorant, maybe I can sell it to him for a few more $K than it's worth..so I asked him "you wanna buy it?" Just then their light turned green. Then his girlfriend or whatever she was rolled her eyes at him and said "He doesn't have a God d@mned penny, he can't afford sh*t!" and took off down the road. My boy was still giggling about that one till last night. Dude was a chode...

I know..stoopid story, but funny for me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol!!!!!

j

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif