Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funny Stuff about Bush (the president not the other kind) *DELETED*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by juanblzer, May 21, 2004.

1. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

Post deleted by juanblzer

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Funny Stuff about Bush (the president not the other kind)

Let I open the flood gates of rolly eyes upon this abortion.

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Who are you voting for?

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I'd hate to see the kind of list there would be on me if I was followed by reporters recording my spoken words 24-7 for four years.

5. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

John Kerry

6. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

I havent tested out the 'ignore' feature yet........

7. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

Unlike some persons in this country I do not take a webpage for being all knowing. Some of the facts are undeniable though. Yeah, there is a great deal of personal attack in this stuff. I just cut and pasted it and so it went in without any alterations or editing. It came off of www.punkvoter.com
    I don't take all of this info as godsend. It is merely espousing some important points about our current President. I don't label myself as a liberal or a conservative. I have viewpoints that fall under both umbrellas of thought. I read constantly and I attempt to learn as much as possible about our country's history and its politics. I try to read and listen to all sides so that I can make my own beliefs and convictions. This posting was made to make people uncomfortable. It made me think and that is good. Exercising the brain is beneficial. Also, I seem to recall a Anti-Kerry posting not long ago. You all can dish it out but then you seem to poop your pants when it comes back to you.

Furthermore,
    I am a highschool English teacher and a head wrestling coach. I know what budget cuts under the current administration have done to our education system. My classroom sizes will more than double next year. 40 students to a classroom is ridiculous. Likewise, I know grammar, spelling and punctuation. I also try to edit my postings as much as possible. As most persons know, most emailings and messageboards are plagued by misspellings and grammar errors. Its par for the environment.

8. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

read it on the other post /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

You are one lean, mean, copy/paste machine!

10. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifOh, wait! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifThats better /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I'll take a guy who is a crappy public speaker over a guy who is an enemy of America (klinton, kerry, take your pick) any day. Sure, those other guys are all smooth and stuff... but so forkin what?!?! they are freaking communists for crying out loud!

j

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Unlike some persons in this country I do not take a webpage for being all knowing. Some of the facts are undeniable though. Yeah, there is a great deal of personal attack in this stuff. I just cut and pasted it and so it went in without any alterations or editing. It came off of www.punkvoter.com
    I don't take all of this info as godsend. It is merely espousing some important points about our current President. I don't label myself as a liberal or a conservative. I have viewpoints that fall under both umbrellas of thought. I read constantly and I attempt to learn as much as possible about our country's history and its politics. I try to read and listen to all sides so that I can make my own beliefs and convictions. This posting was made to make people uncomfortable. It made me think and that is good. Exercising the brain is beneficial. Also, I seem to recall a Anti-Kerry posting not long ago. You all can dish it out but then you seem to poop your pants when it comes back to you.

Furthermore,
    I am a highschool English teacher and a head wrestling coach. I know what budget cuts under the current administration have done to our education system. My classroom sizes will more than double next year. 40 students to a classroom is ridiculous. Likewise, I know grammar, spelling and punctuation. I also try to edit my postings as much as possible. As most persons know, most emailings and messageboards are plagued by misspellings and grammar errors. Its par for the environment.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You do know that You could have just made a link to the other abortion post You already made instead of repasting it here /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

13. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

he he, I support bush and his slaughtering of the English language is still funny. Come on people, lighten up.

14. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I know what budget cuts under the current administration have done to our education system

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm, the majority of school money comes from the state budget /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

15. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Well my fellow K5 Patriots, we have a Bolshevik in the room. Whats next, an anti second amendment post? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif