Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funny stuff on ebay, read the guys replies ...

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by rugger03, May 20, 2003.

1. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

2. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I would donate body parts for that car...he did a nice job building that up. I can only dream of one day building something like that.
    Those responses were friggin priceless!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I love the way he handled the responses /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. ONly things about it is plain and simple, he says it has 800 ponies with a 400 shot of nitrous making 1100 hp.... isn't that 1200hp? Can't tell? Cowl hood? Sick sound? slicks on the back? the front suspension? I would really like to see it drive around all day and sit at 165 temp. ANd the canada car he mentioned, why couldn't an alcohol car be driven on the street a good distance and run around? My cousin races alcohol modified 358 dirt cars and they go for a LONG time at a run without blowing up. I know 358 versus a big motor isn't that great but it makes over 500 horses. Just cause it runs on alcohol doesn't mean it can't drive just means it gets rebuilt every couple months.

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

The guy is pretty funny talking about my neighbors. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

That funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif some people are idiots and that car is bad as [naughty word] dont like the color to much but thats the ULIMATE SLEEPER /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I want it

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

The guy's a dick. What's wrong with farm equipment and hillbillies? Lots of people live in doube wides and have computers. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I saw this when the auction was still going on, what a dumbass! [​IMG]

8. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

That guy is a 'tard, but he is a 'tard with a bitchin' car. I hate 'tards with bitchin' cars.

9. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

"The stupidest email I got was from some guy in Seattle that wanted to trailer his 700HP Honda down to Portland to race for titles. My response was that his car was not worth anything and why would I put my car on the line with the prize pot being a trashed out, stripped Honda that has a value of NET ZERO after you sell the 10" Autometer tach out of it for $50.00! I told him to bring his car to PIR raceway AND bring $20K in cash, and we would make one pass each...and the fastest car went home with it all...both cars and the $20K. Never heard from him again. "

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

In the guys defence, I sold a car on ebay and got some of the SAME stupid responces!! My cousin had a 87 monte ss with a hampton 671 supercharged 400 (that I was proud to build for her) When it was for sale, with pics, and the slicks on it, we had people responding with Q's like what kind of fuel milage?. how is it in the snow? why it was so slow? it ran a restricted 11.75. BECAUSE it still had a stock 7.5 posi in it! she didn't want to do a rear end yet. for her it was mostly a show car. We got asked NOT to run the car anymore because it didn't have a cage in it and she didn't want one.
    we didn't respond to emails with the SAME arrogance, but I was a bit sarcastic to some!! I couldn't believe there were that many STUPID people out there! Every body has a fast car. everybody's car is faster! bla, bla, bla!!!

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yea I hear you on that one... Fortunately, when I sold my Scout I only had one idiot to deal with... documented it all on this here website, lemme see if I can find the link /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Found em: First one

Second one

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

thats funny stuff. I saved de dickshunarry link. I mite need dat.