Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Funny Video

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Chris Rock....Not kid friendly contains vulgarity (like you didn't see that coming:p) HowNotToGetYourAssBeatByTheCops

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

thats [darn] funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Hil-fricken-arious.

More frightening is that, for many people, these things are not common sense.

I grew up in a town where a cop was beaten to death on a traffic stop. With his own flashlight.

After that, even I, small, white, and unarmed, kept my hands on the wheel even for the Thanksgiving "Have you been drinking, sir?" roadblocks. I respect the guys willing to do that job.

-- A

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

what makes it even funnier is everything he said is true /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I do not know why black people get so mad at police officers for kicking the ass of a black person that was driving a stolen, car going 110 MPH down a 25 MPH residential street, blowing stop signs, and smashing into 10 or 20 cars trying to get away. As Chris Rock said, "It is only common sense"; which Bill Cosby has stated that not enough African Americans seem to have. If a white person did the same thing, I would want law enforcement to kick their ass to the moon as well.

6. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

HAHAHAHA "Everybody knows... If the Police have to come and get you they're bringing an asskicking with them" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

so funny, and true!!!! must suck to be a cop now days. a lot of those fools need thier ass kicked! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I always turn on my dome light put both hands an the steering wheel and act polite. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif only had one ticket in 32yrs. firefighter plates help too, /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif but i dont get too crazy either.