Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

funny way to get out a tickit

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by darkshadow, Apr 21, 2004.

1. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

aparently i was going 93, in a 50km/h zone he was going the other way and pulled a u turn a little too wide!!!!! and the road is swampy, i could have eaaly taken off but i turned around and ofered to pull him out, well that will save you 4 points, my buddy snuck this pic lol /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

http://community.webshots.com/photo/129911063/136363034UkpRVn

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Good karma man! Maybe from now on when he sees you, he'll conveniently look the other way /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. atlantak-5er

atlantak-5er 1/2 ton status

Thats hilarious! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. driney

driney 1/2 ton status Premium Member

At least this guy appreciated the help. My co-worker tells about a conservation officer whose boat motor quit on the river. A good samaritan gave him a tow to shore and was then written a ticket for an equipment violation on his boat! After the story made the rounds, the officer better keep a paddle with him because he won't get any more help.

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I would advise against anyone trying this in TX. I know of four instances of people helping out the fuzz and getting a ticket in the end. If a cop is dumb enough to get his cruiser stuck, then that his own damn problem.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That's pretty cool. I've always wanted to use a one-liner when a cop pulled me over for speeding someday. He'd say "I've been waiting for you all day..." and I'd say "Sorry Officer, I was trying to get here as fast as posssible."

If you did that where I'm from they'd thank you and then give you a fine for pulling them out. It's illegal for anyone but a licensed tow truck company to recover vehicles in Michigan. They're really anal about pulling vehicles out in Michigan. I just leave the cops stuck. I figure they've got radios so they can suffer the embarrassment. Every winter the State Popo has at least 1 vehicle spin out or get stuck in the snow down the street from me while I shovel snow in the morning. They always come down the hill between 45 and 50mph (posted speed limit goes from 35mph to 30mph right in front of my house) and get squirly and either spin out or slam into the snowbank as they try to slow down before Elevation street. Waiting for that moment is what makes shoveling snow every day for five months endurable. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    aparently i was going 93, in a 50km/h zone he was going the other way and pulled a u turn a little too wide!!!!! and the road is swampy, i could have eaaly taken off but i turned around and ofered to pull him out, well that will save you 4 points, my buddy snuck this pic lol /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeah the cop looked preaty piss at himself, i think he was happy to get pulled out with out anyone finding out about it. I could have taken off, i don't think he could have seen my plates. I was preaty far off. But my big ass sub is not exactly the most inconspicuous thing oout there so i am sure if he found me again he would just bend me over the truck, so i stopped i try to be nice.

I am pro at getting people out of the ditch through out the winter

10. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Hey, that's a lot less messy than my friend's method. TWICE that I know of my friend Todd has soiled himself intentionally and told the cop that he was speeding to get to the bathroom, once crapped his pants and the other time pissed himself.

Idiot.

(idiot without a ticket though!) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey, that's a lot less messy than my friend's method. TWICE that I know of my friend Todd has soiled himself intentionally and told the cop that he was speeding to get to the bathroom, once crapped his pants and the other time pissed himself.

Idiot.

(idiot without a ticket though!) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

12. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I personally wouldn't have helped him. Heard a few stories around here of that happening and the helper getting ticketed for whatever offense it was. Not to mention I'm a middle class white male driving a bigass truck in northern mexico and I've had a few run ins with the law that went further than they should have by no fault of mine. Thats just me though, I wouldnt risk it.

13. Alaska Offroad

Alaska Offroad Registered Member

I prolly wouldnt have either.

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well afroman, you deserve any grief from one of my brother or sister law enforcement officers they feel like giving ya /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Me personally, I wouldn't have a problem getting pulled out by a citizen.

I'm seriously considering mounting my winch onto my Crown Vic after my prerunner incident a few weeks ago. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats pretty funny...good on you for turning around and helping him out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. skelly1

skelly1 1/2 ton status

I wouldn't give a cop the time of day.

17. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

I got the idea later on to have driven around him through the deep water and mud, lean out the window and say " what? can't get out of THAT?!?!?"

but again i am not a huge ass, oh im an ass just not that huge of one. /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif