Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fusor Panel Adhesive Gun

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by goldwing2000, Mar 30, 2006.

1. goldwing2000

goldwing2000 Guest

2. goldwing2000

goldwing2000 Guest

Nobody?

Does anybody even know what I'm talking about? :thinking:

Has anybody used Fusor?

3. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Isn't that like a fancy caulk gun?

4. goldwing2000

goldwing2000 Guest

Yeah, it's like a double-barrel caulk gun.

[​IMG]

5. nemesis_pyros

nemesis_pyros 1/2 ton status

I know what your talking about. I use that stuff all the time. My dad works at a body shop and I've fixed a number of holes in my floor with that stuff and patches. It's also good for repairing many other things like shoe soles and bonding the Back window to the window regulator:D

I would like to know where to get one of those guns too cause I could prolly get half empty tubes of the adhesive for nothing.

P.S. I have used the handle end of a hammer or some other tool to push the adhesive out of the tube for small jobs. Not the best but does work in a pinch.

6. goldwing2000

goldwing2000 Guest

My local painter's supply has the guns and the goo but I'm trying to save some cash. Seems a waste to spend $50 on a tool that I'm only going to use once. :dunno:

7. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

I don't know about you, but after I buy a "one time" tool, I seem to find a bunch of uses for it.

8. goldwing2000

goldwing2000 Guest

Normally, yeah. This thing is pretty specialized, though. I can't think of any other uses for a double-barrel caulk gun. Especially when the glue it uses is $40 for a 7.6oz tube. :eek1: