Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Future crackheads of America

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

that's f*cked up beyond belief....one to the chest and two to the head if i could have it my way. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

That is retarded /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    ..one to the chest and two to the head if i could have it my way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too lenient also ............ how about some broken crackpipes shoved into her body and let her bleed out in the desert WITH THE CRITTERS DEVOURING HER .

I love kids , my nephew adores me , and I seem to have a slight hatred for crackheads /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

ur right...that is too linient....a slow, painfull death would be the better punishment.

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is fawked up /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Yet the leftys would like to spend a bunch of money trying to get her back with her kid. I'm currently the legal guardian for my three year old nephew for some similar crap. My brother is a junkie in jail and his wife is a junkie /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif in the looney bin. The cops finally took my nephew away from them and now I have him, but if either parent can pass six months of drug tests, they get him back. Man the system sucks.

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

That is just plain fawked up /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That makes me sad more than mad...

10. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> </font> They ought to hold the lighter up to her n see if she asks for more /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that's f*cked up beyond belief....one to the chest and two to the head if i could have it my way. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Exactly!! thats messed up!!! kill that bitch, before she does it again! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

12. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Exactly!! thats messed up!!! kill that bitch, before she does it again! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ditto !!!!

13. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

My wife used to work at a facility that treated kids from situations like that. 90% of them are f*cked for life; the odds of a successful recovery from that sort of sh*t are insane.

14. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

pray for that little boy. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

15. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

thats to bad, its parents like that that make thugs who they are

16. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

makes me thankful for the parents I have