Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Sep 26, 2003.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Well after more than 12 years I finaly got tired of it and buzzed my head.
    No regrets either I like it. Should have done this a long time ago.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That's the ONLY way to have your hair /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wazzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wazzy wasn't very fuzzy was he ??

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    good deal man.

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats what I thought until the first hot day, think I'm growin mine back til I'm an old man that has nothing better to do besides go to the barber shop and shoot the sh!t with the rest of the old fogies.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I thought that is all you did now /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hey ,I'm retired not retarded... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Is there a difference? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. JIMs70K25

JIMs70K25 1/2 ton status

Did you use clippers or razor? Started shaving mine a couple months ago before that was using clippers w/ no guard.

11. powerbitch

powerbitch Registered Member

I did it for him & I used the clippers on him Im still not sure if I like it yet /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif he looks so different /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif but oh well

12. JIMs70K25

JIMs70K25 1/2 ton status

If you can see his scalpe, let his head get tan and after a couple months in the sun(keep it clipped) you can take a razor to his head and he won't look like he has a shower cap on.