Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FYI information for those of you looking for this sort of thing

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by spencerjw, Apr 17, 2002.

1. spencerjw

spencerjw Registered Member

I am offering hosting for web sites as well as design of websites to CK5 "members" that would want such an offer.

Please visit <a target="_blank" href=http://www.design-studios.com>http://www.design-studios.com</a> for information.

I am willing to give *paying* CK5 members a 15% discount on any of the basic hosting plans and I'll also waive the "Set-Up" fees as well.

If you're interested please email me at the address below in my sig file. Also, if you're interested in site design please include the needed information in the email and I'll give you a shout back so we can discuss pricing.

Please bear with us on the "Order" form, it's currently being worked on and is not active yet.

If you have any questions (or if this is posted in the wrong spot) please let me know!

2. spencerjw

Hm no one yet? :-(

3. spencerjw

Bump - Please forgive me.

4. spencerjw

Bump - Please forgive me. Thanks!

5. spencerjw

So I guess with this many people on here that everyone that needs hosting of any kind has it hu? Bummer, this really is a good deal. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif