Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FYI, looking for a Th350...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Jun 26, 2004.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Here is the post in wanted.

I appreciate any leads... Just something cheap that works, nothing fancy. And if I can get a K case, may just use it in the new buggy too...

2. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

You have a TH400. Do you have a TH400-NP203 adapter and 203? I will be selling mine soon and wanted to offer to you first.

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Thanks very much for the offer.

Yes, I do have the 203 and adapter along with the Th400 with 203 output. When I did my doubler I looked long and hard for a decent deal on a Th400/203. And of course, I found one shortly after I built it with a Th350... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    I was told it works but wanted to build it before installing. If I can't find a cheap Th350 for a temporary, I'll just go ahead and use it, then pull it if it needs it or I get the urge (yeah, right...)

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Contact Jeff, bigyellowjimmy, hes a nice guy and had a th350 on the floor of his garage, attached to a case I believe . He may still have it. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Im saving it as a backup since my current tranny is about to die (almost no reverse) otherwise he would be welcome to it. Anyone else have a working used TH350 in AZ for Russ?????

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif