Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FYI

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rebelk5frk, Jun 20, 2004.

1. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Just for your information.....Crown Royal and root beer SUCKS donkey turds!!!!!!! but after the second one (at least how I make 'em) it doesn't really matter. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

btw the only reason I'm drinkin' it with root beer is because there isn't any coke etc in the house and I'm in the boonies for the weekend so the nearest store is 7 miles away. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Yeah it's another one of those "I'm drunk" posts......

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Crown Royal should only be served strait. Why ruin a good whisky /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

I normally like just a little coke or fresca to give it just a hint of extra flavor. Root beer is NOT the "extra flavor" needed though.

I'm down to the last glass full out of a litre bottle and have moved on to drinkin' it straight so I'll be out in a few. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

A buddy of mine has a saying "Coke is for mixing, and Pepsi is for drinking".

He also says "Mopars or no cars"

This is a picture of his Funny Car doing a burn out at Bakersfield raceway about a month ago.

[​IMG]

5. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Just add water!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif That's what I do when I don't have any coke, but the majority of the time I mix w/ Dr. Pepper. 75% to 25% I think is the best mixture to me. Gotta love the crown. I think it my be giving me an ulcer from drinking so much of it over a long period of time. Who knows? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I wish I could drink one right now. I'm at work being bored off my a$$. This sucks, I hate weekends.

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    A buddy of mine has a saying "Coke is for mixing, and Pepsi is for drinking".

He also says "Mopars or no cars"

This is a picture of his Funny Car doing a burn out at Bakersfield raceway about a month ago.

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang...every MOPAR I've seen with that much smoke around was on fire. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Crown and 7 is decent...

Rene

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Haven't tried crown and root beer, I can tell you this, Jack and rootbeer is one of the sickest things I ever tried. I was in the same situation, no coke, eh what the heck root beer can't be that bad. Wow was that sick stuff.

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

that is nasty its eather strate up with some rocks or 50 50 with ginger!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

when I drank I liked jack and coke. I drank it when everyone else was drinking beer cause well I hate beer. No need to pound shots when you are just sitting around bulling.

10. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Whatever you do NEVER drink Gordon's Citrus Vodka with Pepsi One. Don't ask me how I know. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

What can I say, I was 16 years old 30 miles from anywhere camping and that is all me an my buddy had. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif We both got really drunk, so I guess we achieved our goal right.