Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FYI

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by rebelrockin, Apr 18, 2003.

1. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

If any of you have PowerMad coming to work on your rigs with. May I give you some advice. Go get yourself a porta potty for him to use. You will truley suffer. The Guy has to be suffering from gut rot and tape worms.
    We left for an hour and came back it had moved on from the rest room in the back area of the house.
    This is advice will be helpful to you. I came close to loosig my lunch truly.
    Thank You for your help Powermad it will be great to drive once again. I appreciate your help very much. Nex time find a tree ove at the neighbor's I just gt the Old House refurbeshed would liketo keep the paint, I am sure it was toxic enough that Terminex won't have to come spay for bugs, you killed the spiders in the house and other critters roaming around.
    Thanks Again we just need to find a Dana 60 3/4 ton front end and then i will be kicking some hills butts.
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh no, I just dropped off the Burb last night (nice meeting ya Rebelrockin) - hope he didn't spend much time INSIDE it............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

oh Lordy! BurbinOr.
    No paint left on your rig.
    He did this to me just before we headed to meet with you.
    I went t lock the back door, I couldn't do it I had to walk straight out the front door. Then I made Mike lock the door and I gagged all the way to Raineer. We came right back home to get my rig done and it was in the back of the house. I made Mike go open the back doors.
    Powermad you need to see a doctor for that poblem. It was a good thing you weren't smoking it would have taken out all 17 rooms in this house to rubbel. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    Thanks Again my Friend for getting me mobile once again. After 6 weeks I may have to take my driving test over.
    Next is the Eaton 3/4 ton on there but we have to find a front end. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif on the road again

6. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

hey at least I burned a couple of matches. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    At least I tried. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif you been hangin out with Chaz? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif