Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Galaxy CB

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by 4x4Freak, Nov 23, 2003.

1. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

How much is a Galaxy D44V(#?)worth? I have a guy wanting to trade it for a 12" bandpass box that I'm selling for $100. He says it's been peaked and tuned and has the mic.

Here's a pic:
    [​IMG]

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

It's worth more then a $100. I'm not much of a Galaxy fan, but I'd trade in a heart beat for it, especially for a bandpass box. Doh

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I am a Galaxy fan, and I'd say go for it, you can sell the Galaxy for more then the bandpass box I would think. You may want to check the web for price on new Galaxy 44. Clicky

4. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

If you're wanting a radio then I'd say go for it. If you plan to try and sell the radio to still get $100 then I wouldn't.

Going by the picture it looks pretty rough, so I'd make sure it works as it should before making a deal. The looks are what would make it hard to sell for $100 cash.

5. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

Thanks for your opinions. I think I'm gonna go ahead and trade if he still wants to.