Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Game for landsmasher...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 6, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

canyon glider

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Cool game.....4570 my first successfull flight...very first try I nose dived /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Somewhat cool. I have actually hit birds in flight. They attack you when you near a nest. I have also reached out and touched a few by sneaking up behind them. They can't hear you coming and can't see behind themselves. Never been taken out by one though. A friend of mine had just taken off from a cliff site. As he was rising up into the air a hawk rose up with a snake in his tallons. The hawk didn't see the glider and midaired with it. The hawk dropped the snake which wrapped itself around the control bar of my friend's glider. Now this poor guy is flying around with a snake. After a few seconds the snake let go and fell to the earth about 100 feet below. Pretty funny to watch...

By the way, we fly with emergency parachutes...

Great find Fumes! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif