Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

games...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Sep 4, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

You have to love women. Met a chick a few weeks ago through a mutual friend. Hung out with her at a few parties. Friday I go over to her place where her sister, our mutual friend, and her sister's boyfriend are hanging out. I stay for a while, everyone goes to bed or leaves, its just us. I'm not the kind to just jump a chick, I much prefer to take it slow(yeah say what you like about that I don't care it's me). So I go to leave, forgot something so I go back in, she comments about not liking being alone sleeping on the couch(her sister and boyfriend were in their shared room). So I ask if she wants me to stay, she does. All this while she is laying her head on my chest as she stands next to me. I think, "cool she actually is into me". So she lightly falls asleep on my shoulder, after a while I ask if she wants to lay down, so I move to the big couch and she lays on the love seat. I was fine with that, though would have prefered she joined me. Anyway, saturday I go over there again for a party for a friend's birthday. She practically completely ignores me the whole time. I try to strike up conversation and she just keeps her answers brief and thats that. After everyone is going to bed, I pull her aside and flat out ask her "are you interested in me or what? I mean there was last night, and tonight you ignore me, wtf?" She just says "I don't know". YAY. Whatever, I left this morning without saying goodbye but I have to go. Shall see what her attitude is today. Finally getting over Tshy, and I get a wonderful first shot at a new relationship :rolleyes: Yeah I know, stupid blah blah blah, whiny, whatever I need to vent.

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Just be careful what you get into to. I used to "jump" into relationships all the time, even if the girl was not right for me. All this did was cause grief and agrivation. I decided I was not going to find another girl; she would find me. I set a few small requirements for a girl to be compatible with me, then waited a litle over 2 years for her to find me. We have been happy together for close to 3 years now.

Good luck, and choose carefully :D

:wink1:

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

eh I'm 20, miss right isn't my priority, but I'm not the one night stand type. Sometimes I live by the "if it happens its meant to be" philosophy, others I feel like I have to take every oppurtunity I can, otherwise it will just be wasted years...

4. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

From someone who knows...they're all crazy :screwy:

There was a girl I partied with as friends that I thought was way outta my league, last weekend she asked me if I wanted to start something...so we did. We messed around after a party and I slept with her (slept, not screwed) that night. We went out for dinner and a movie on Wednesday and once again, we messed around and slept together. She went home the next day and sent me a text message (wow, what a cop-out) saying it wasn't a good idea but she loved me as a friend. I don't consider your thread whiny in the least because I was considering starting one last week.

Like I said...they're all crazy :screwy:

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Copy that. :crazy:

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Where's The Love !?

7. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Not here, in the past week I've been screwed over by three female friends. I just got back to school an hour ago and I'm already fixin' to get drunk as hell. The two friends I've had throughout my life are both male. Every time I find a girl who says girls are too dramatic and that's why I hang out with guys, they turn out to be just as crazy as the rest.

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

sled, take it slow, and expect nothing, something will surface. if you're really interested in her, keep after her, persistence either pays off, or kills all chances. either way it will be certain oen way or another.

9. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I guess the type of girl you hook up with will be determined by the type of relationship you desire. I figured you were looking for something serious because of how much you cared for Tshy. If it's a "temporary" relationship in your mind then it shouldn't be as heartbreaking when it's over, and there's always the chance it will work out long term.

10. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Maybe she feels insulted cause you didn't hit on her harder.From my limited experience, women get just as pissed if you don't put the moves on them.

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Staring like an poleaxed idiot worked for me

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Ran into that with one of the first girls I ever dated...nice catholic girl that wanted me to be much more aggressive than I was. I guess some girls feel that your hormones should be overwhelmed in their presence. I wasn't ready for that at the time, I was barely 16.

Rene

13. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I've met those kinds before, but they usually make it a little more known.

I feel bad at this point. See, her sister had a miscarriage on friday, and I am not sure how long she is out of her last relationship, so all in all it was bad timing I'd say. Just give it time, if shes still interested in the future I'll go for it.

14. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

I'm in a strange place. I'm talking to this girl who just got out of a long off and on relationship and I don't know where she is. She likes me but does she still hold a thing for this other guy? Is there a reason she says she can't be blunt with me YET? She says she will some day but she keeps dropping these little things to let me know she really likes me... women... :rolleyes:

15. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Does she have a friend you could date? That usually gets 'em off the fence.

16. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

hahahaha