Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

garage ettiqutte

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudslinger97116, Sep 18, 2003.

1. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

the other day i was at a friends brothers house working on his truck.when i asked if he had any rags he said sure there over in the grey box. so i reach in and pull out an old wore out pair of whity tidy's .is this normal?i use my old t-shirts but never my underwear.has anyone else had simaler incidents?

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It all "Depend's" on who's garage your in, I've asked that same question, reached in the box, and pulled out a bra! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Nothing soak's up gear oil like a 36" DD. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It even serve's as a strainer to weed out the chunk's of ring gear. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. chevystepside

chevystepside 1/2 ton status

kinda tuff cause you just never know were they clean before you used them or was there skid marks. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i used a pair of my boxers to wipe off wax the other day. i'll use whatever is handy. damn i am a hill-billy.the boxers were on the clothes line by the way. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You rednecks. An old nasty pair of undies? That's just wrong.

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That elastic Is strong stuff. get enough and you can make a nice tugg strap.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Dude, I was at my Gramma's house doing some work for her, reached into the rag bag and pulled out a pair of my Grampa's old tighty whiteys. Now THAT is wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

8. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dude, I was at my Gramma's house doing some work for her, reached into the rag bag and pulled out a pair of my Grampa's old tighty whiteys. Now THAT is wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*shivers down spine*

Thank you for sharing.....on second thought, no thanks!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

My mom still has some of my old diapers in the rag box /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif.

10. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My mom still has some of my old diapers in the rag box /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. [

I hope She washed em first. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

What if there were a hot strippers thong, would you still use it or keep it??

12. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What if there were a hot strippers thong, would you still use it or keep it??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd use it like emery cloth, to polish axle shaft's before installing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Floss with it!

14. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Floss with it!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

15. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Keep it!!!

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

tighty-whities should never be used for anything other than their intended purpose. Seriously, those things are like flourescent bulbs, batteries, thermometers and old motor oil.... should always be disposed of properly. if I reached in the rag bin and got a handfull of skid mark, someone is goin down!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

17. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i dont think that has ever happened to me. I use old shirts and the good old trusty red handcloth for rags. The only other garage im in is Mountainexplorers and i guess he doesnt believe in rags...