Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Garage sale, auto and non-auto stuff (updated today!)

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by jjlaughner, Mar 21, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

stock shocks off an 87 K5 - monroe sensa-track shocks, used about a year, $140 new, asking $45 plus ship (fedex should be about $10-15)

4" lift shocks (all four off 87K5), came with BDS kit $40 plus ship

12" Blue outlined Chevy symbol, viynl sticker, $3 adds 10horsepower
    2.5" white letters says CHEVY in white $3 adds 10horsepower
    Tons of holley, edlebrock, koni, ebach spring and otehr stickers, PM if interested adds 2HP each /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Pair of size 10 Nautica Sport tech running shoes $15 plus ship (they just dont fit me right, I'm to use to nikes I guess) they came with gel soles. I used them a couple times, would be good on a narrow foot maybe

20 sticks of OLD Computer RAM, old 72 pin stuff, no idea sizes, already matched up into 7 sets of matched ram. $10 shipped.

AMD K6-2 333MHZ CPU, from upgrade, working pull $20 shipped

Linksys Compact Auto Switch for printers, Bi-Directional Parallel ports, hook 1 computer to 2 pc's or 2 printes to 1 computer! $17.50 shipped

SCSI card and SCSI cd-burner 8x, smart and friendly CD-R 2080, 20x read/8x write (not a rewriter) $10 plus shipping

DVD instructional video on writing HTML, pretty handy, $10shipped

16+2 Ether-EZ Hub for network bay, new never used, $20 plus ship

4port Linksys Hub, working pull for router, $15 plus ship

retile tank - 10gallon reg with sliding top $20
    Retiel tank - 40 gallon tall with custom wood trim and sliding top $45

Used/aftermarket inner fenders, I pulled out of my plow truck. Couple spots of rust but they are about 2 years old and have sat that last year. $20 each?

12bolt 3.73 gov lock, no brakes or backing plates, 6lug - asking $100 pickup only

15x7 ralley rims, 6 lug (I'll have to check but I think they still have the center caps) - $40 nice shape

16.5x7 factory 8lug rims, ralley style I guess? SRW type, crappy tires not really usable - $40 rims are good

Couple 6lug spares pulled from my two K5's - 6lug good tire - $25 each

stock spare tire cover $5 each (I have two)

2bbl mustang carb with vacuumand electronic choke from 351C machI - $40
    Exhaust manifolds from the same motor - $35

Illegal Street Drag computer racing game, import racers, race win money buy parts, race $10

Barren money tree, free you dig up and move /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm having an actuall garage sale in a couple weeks with some big stuff like a lazy-boy chair, kitchen table and chairs (wood), end tables/coffee table, old lamps, Maytag washer and drier just serviced (asking $325 for those that what I paid at an estate auction (there where my neighbors thats how I know they where/are good)), various microwave stands and book cases from my college days, also a mini fridge and countertop microwave, twin size cherry waterbed frame with pullout drawers (have the waterbed matress but its probley dryrotted) newer liner and heater, will have boxes of books and more stuff.

MAKE resonable OFFERS

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Re: Garage sale, non-auto stuff

Jeremiah ill take chevy symbol and scsi card thing yif will work for an HP scanner in an ATX style tower/MB ? or whatever card will make that work. i dunno what would or wouldnt, want me to count pins and.or get you model number of the scanner ?

take off however much is you think is fair towards parts here you are geting

what do you thin k?

thanks

3. jjlaughner

The SCSI card is internal for the cd-r drive, they are a pair. there's no external plugin on the card /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

thats cool

know where i can find a card for scanner cord ? or what its technicaly called ?

thanks

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Randy, pm Goober, he might have one for ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Randy, pm Goober, he might have one for ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I've got a few sitting around. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jjlaughner

TOP, MAKE OFFERS /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. jjlaughner

MAKE OFFERS OR SOMETHING