Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

garage sale score

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by highrider_44s, Jul 23, 2004.

1. highrider_44s

highrider_44s 1/2 ton status

went to a grage sale last week and found a 8000lb warn wich
    it's one of the older styles the guy wanted 15 bucks for it he said a solinoid was broken and it didn't work. so after walken aroud looking at all the crap he had i found a few clevisis so i grabbed three of those then stared at the winch for awhile then offered him 10 bucks for three clevisis and the winch after a brief discusion he took my offer. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    turns out the solinoids were good but the field coil in the moter was grounded out on the case so i took it up to a electric shop and the guy re-wound the feild coil
    and i got a couple of new insulating washers all for 27 bucks went home and threw it all together and she works /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    haven't pulled anything yet

one question
    what kind of oil do you put in the gear box? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

ill give you $80 for the winch. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif you'll even make some money

nice score though /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

nice not to shabby
    gotta love people that dont know anything 10 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif