Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

gard rail paint on a chevy truck?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87sm465np208, Mar 25, 2004.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

my forman at work is gunna let me have some gard rail paint, now i plan to try this stuff on my 87 chevy V10, anyone tell me their idea's \ input on this idea? thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well,,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifyou could hit guard rails when your drunk and not know you hit them,,,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. bshewmaker

bshewmaker Registered Member

I have a gallon of the white flourescent reflective paint for the outside lines on roads. and I have about 1/2 gallon of the yellow/orang center line paint. I dont know about yours but mine kinda looks like house paint. we painted some demolition derby cars with it, and it hung on the sheet metal pretty good. you know that we properly prep stuff like that too /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. 87sm465np208

well i think i will do it, it is pretty pricey, and it is free, all my employees say it will look like a delorian, well i'll take pics and post them on my website. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. bshewmaker

bshewmaker Registered Member

You could put gull doors on it and get M.J. Fox to ride in it. That would be cool. Then you could go back and date your mom /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif HaHa Just kidding, I think It will look good

6. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, then get some of that reflective paint and do your axles and leaf springs,,,,,,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

7. 87sm465np208

didnt do it this weekend because i had a bout of the flu, but this week looks good for it, so its still on /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.

8. jerry303

jerry303 Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    You could put gull doors on it and get M.J. Fox to ride in it. That would be cool. Then you could go back and date your mom /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif HaHa Just kidding, I think It will look good

[/ QUOTE ]
    Or to date your mom