Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gas Station Cuppachino

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So I'm sitting here right now listening to No Leaf Clover by Metallica... Sipping on a 24 ounce French Vanilla cuppachino from Mini Mart... and... stuff... but I'm going to bed soon because I gotta take my mom to work again... and I have to go to Little America and talk to my boss there, and then work at 3 at Country Buffet...

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So I'm sitting here right now listening to No Leaf Clover by Metallica... Sipping on a 24 ounce French Vanilla cuppachino from Mini Mart... and... stuff... but I'm going to bed soon because I gotta take my mom to work again... and I have to go to Little America and talk to my boss there, and then work at 3 at Country Buffet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Gas station Cappachino, Latte, Expresso whatever the hell gaya** flavored coffee crap is about the worst going soft piece of gay idea brought on by those fawkhead yuppie losers that is in need of being nixed.................................

If you want some gay coffee, go to the gay Starbucks down the road and get your gay coffee, but don't make me wait in line on your gay Latte when I want to pay for my f'n gas................ /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages, sex, drugs, alcoholic beverages... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif