Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gasolin price!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mrcold, Aug 5, 2004.

1. mrcold

mrcold Registered Member

I read the ongoing discussion in 73-91 k5 tec forum and I just had to tell you all what I have to pay a gallon for the gasoline here in Sweden.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Hang on… here it comes: $5,17!!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

HOLY SH*T /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

My hat goes off to you /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. JHG

JHG 1/2 ton status

Thats not so bad, its 5.60 USD/GALLON in Iceland /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif , and I think its even higher in UK /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

4. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif WOW and i thought 2 dollars was bad

5. mrcold

mrcold Registered Member

I would kill to pay 2 dollar a gallon!

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You should move. Gas went down 50 cents a gallon for me and all I had to do is move from Chicago to Texas!

Seriously though, that's insane prices.....I think i'd be driving around in a Geo!

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

We have to pay around 90 cents per LITRE here. The price varries a few cents around B.C.

8. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Sounds like a good place to own a VW Rabbit or Jetta diesel!
    I'll keep your post in mind next time I'm cursing at the pump! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I read the ongoing discussion in 73-91 k5 tec forum and I just had to tell you all what I have to pay a gallon for the gasoline here in Sweden.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but how much are your wages there as well, i'll bet they are alot better than here.

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

A little off-topic, but I've heard the country with the highest standard of living in the whole world is Finland.

11. mrcold

mrcold Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but how much are your wages there as well, i'll bet they are alot better than here.

[/ QUOTE ]

That’s possible but we pay a 30% income tax, so what we really get to spend on gas and other stuff (liquor, hookers and so on) is not that much!

12. mrcold

mrcold Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    A little off-topic, but I've heard the country with the highest standard of living in the whole world is Finland.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be Norway and not Finland.