Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gass, who needs it???

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Gray Blaze, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Gray Blaze

Gray Blaze Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifI have a 79 blazer with a 415 smallblock ,6-7 miles to gall. I got a 9000 ramsie winch -- This my prolbem ,There is no gas here!!!! But got 2 new battries but dont have enogh cable to pull me to work!! What the Flucf a guy to do????????? I am so confussed!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Hossbaby and i were thinking of stealing one of those huge fuel trucks and burying it in our backyard. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Haulgas

Haulgas 1/2 ton status

Just make sure it's not a Arco truck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I miss my old job... with having a '78 without cat and it started life running on reg. gas... I just pulled up to the gas pump on the job (construction job site) and fill up... that is one good thing of having that lod of a truck and my bosses liked the work I did... didnt buy gas for 2-1/2 months for the Blazer... too bad the Porsche couldn't run on reg. backl then...