Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gauge Bezle. Where to get cheap.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 76chevy, Jan 9, 2002.

1. 76chevy

76chevy 1/2 ton status

I was putting in my stereo and cutting my guage bezle and the dang thing broke. I have a 76 and I've never seen a good one in a junk yard. Where can I get one for fairly cheap - less than $50. It doesn't have to be stock black but it would be o.k.

Thanks.

<font color=red>Spirit of 76</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://homepage.mac.com/toddcripps/Menu2.html>homepage</a>

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Would one from a '73 burb be the same? I have one. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

3. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    I have a '81 that is in perfect shape......$30 plus shipping if ya interested.Mike

4. JROSS

JROSS 1/2 ton status

I would kill for the 81' bezel. Is the original with the brushed aluminum. I ask because the previous owner put a cheap plastic repo in mine. Also, is it set up for AC and the wiper switch.

81 Blazer Silverado Package, 350, 4" lift, 35" tires

5. 76chevy

76chevy 1/2 ton status

Hey guys,

Let me check and see if either of those will work. I'll try to respond tommorrow.

Thanks.

<a target="_blank" href=http://homepage.mac.com/toddcripps/Menu2.html>homepage</a>

6. JROSS

JROSS 1/2 ton status

I know I am second in line for this, but if 76chevy can't use the bezel I will buy it. Didn't want it to look like I was trying to sneek in there ahead of 76chevy.

81 Blazer Silverado Package, 350, 4" lift, 35" tires

7. 76chevy

76chevy 1/2 ton status

Thanks for not trying to sneak in.

Hey guys, I need to know if those bezles accommodate AC. My truck has AC. Thanks.

8. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

9. 76chevy

76chevy 1/2 ton status

I did some checking with my LMC catalog and I hope it isn't wrong because it says niether of the offered bezels will fit a 76.

I'm not sure why the 73 won't fit but it says 75-77 on the years listed for the bezels on trucks.

It looks like newer one is different in the park indicator area.

Well guys, I'm sorry, I'll have to turn you down for the moment unless someone can prove me other wise. My LMC catalog is the Summer edition so it might not be up to date.

Thanks anyway.

10. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

There's always a decent selection up for auction on ebay. If you don't find the one you want, just wait a few weeks...there's always at least 1, most of the time 4 or 5.