Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gauge Of Interest

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by andhar, Dec 30, 2004.

1. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

While shopping in a local bone yard today, We came across some interesting items, wiring harnesses with computers and TBI units.:D

How much do you guys think theyd sell for and how many ppl would be interested in em..

Right now I am not selling anything just askin if I should...

2. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

id be interested in a tbi set up, i dont need the intake tho

3. loafer

loafer 1/2 ton status

I've seen complete chevy TBI setups sell on ebay for $200.00 +. That included wire harness, distributor, ECU, all sensors, throttle body and intake manifold though.

4. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I sold the one from my 87 on ebay for 300. That included the T.B.I., Intake, complete wiring, Distributer, all relays, sensors, fuel pump and pick up, and computer. No fuel tank thogh. I couldn't ship it.
    If I didn't sell the 76 to you, I was going to put it in that truck!! But unless your gonna get it cheap, and can "do the time" to pull it all off, COMPLETELY, it's tough to "make" money on them. I had bought the 87 for 500, and drove it for 2 years before it became parts.
    If you find an 87 or newer for 500 or less, let me know! I NEED more parts to sell!! Work has slowed up ALOT!!