Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

gay men and sports

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, May 16, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

Three gay guys were discussing what they thought their favorite sport would be. The first decides on football, 'cause of all those gorgeous guys bending over in their tight pants.
    "Definitely wrestling," sighs the second guy. "Those skimpy little costumes, and think of the holds."

"Definitely baseball," says the third guy. "Why? Well, I'd be pitching with the bases loaded, the batter would hit a line drive right to me, I'd catch it, and I'd just stand there while the other guys rounded the bases. Meanwhile, the crowd would be going crazy, screaming, 'Throw the ball, you cocksucker!' and that's what I like... the recognition."

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

To that sir, I say booooooooooooooooooooooo! but /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif as well.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

ah, how did I post that twice /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. mogas

mogas 1/2 ton status

This guy walks into a bar and orders a beer. He looks around and realizes it is a gay bar so he gets up to leave and this little ****** says to him "Don't leave, we can play a drinking game so you won't waste your beer" so the guy figures he'll stay since he did pay for his beer. He says to the ****** " O.K., what's this game?" The ****** replies "****** Football! It's real easy, you chug your beer then burp and thats 6 points. Then you drop your pants and fart for the point after" The guy figures this is going to be easy to win so he agrees to play.

The ****** says" Ooooohhh can I go first??" the guy agrees.
    So the ****** chugs a beer, burps and then drops his pants and farts. "Seven nothing!" He excitedly says "Your turn."
    The guy chugs his beer and then he belches so loud it rattles the glasses,"That's six" He says, then he drops his pants and as he gets ready to fart the little ****** runs up behind him screaming "Block that kick!! Block that kick!!" /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

10. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifoldie but good one!