Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gayrriage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

So, many of these fruitcakes out there think that they should be able to marry each other.
    I think, since the beginning of man, marriage has been a sacred bond between a man and a woman. Of course, now a days its beginning to become desecrated by divorce, and people who don't take it very seriously (cheating, and what have you). But this is just taking it too far... these gays want to become married. I say, if they wanna have sex, fine, if they want to become legally dependant, fine, but don't call it marriage, call it gayrriage or something.
    Vote agaisnt it! The homo's are winning!

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/07/30/bush.gay.marriage/index.html

2. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I rather see a gay couple married than all the divocs and infidelity crap. I think my gay friends would like the garrage name however. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. highwaydevil

highwaydevil 1/2 ton status

voted against, still 48% to 52%

4. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Ya know it's kinda funny; all it will take is one state to approve it, then it will have to be recognized nationwide. They'll just hafta go to that state to get hitched... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

hey masshole, try this as your new avatar
    [​IMG]

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifjust don't use that plate in the state that allows same sex marriage, he may become a target of some glazing, err uh I mean hazing..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

just curious, are you calling me, personally, an [I love Jeeps], or are you just making a joke? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif The latter is fine, please let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    *edit- Shoulda known I read it wrong /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

It's already legal and recognized here and a few other provinces. Happened just recently...

I honestly have no opinion...<shrug>

Rene

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ya know it's kinda funny; all it will take is one state to approve it, then it will have to be recognized nationwide. They'll just hafta go to that state to get hitched... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But if they reside in another state after being married that doesn't accept it, they won't be reconized.

I personally don't like it. But if I think it's wrong then of course I am a jerk. I am not someone who goes out and kills gays, or throws stuff at them, or attacks them. But I simply don't want to see it. There are some things in life I don't like or want to see, just like some people have things they don't want to see in life....

10. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Whats the difference??????? Why is something that someone else does that you dont know bother you????????????????? I really have no understanding of why people complain about stuff that makes no change in there life. "Hey do you want to see a movie?" "No there might be some fags there and some could be married and mess up the plot for me" I mean COME ON!!! Oh yea one more thing to throw out, when i was in Iraq getting shot at everyday there were some gays getting shot at too, where were you?????

11. sapper

One more thing, just to make a point here. You have and have spoken your opinion of a subculture in this country, one that you have nothing to base it on except things you dont like, thats like being a man and having a having opinion on abortion, its not your choice, you have nothing to do with it leave it alone, why arnt you complaining about crime and try to help, why dont you complain about the education system in this country and try to help fix it???? Theres are tons of issues that do or will affect you in the future that you could work on and make better, spend your time there.

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

The problem as I see it...

These people have no problem with expressing thier fagatry in open public. I wouldn't want my kids to figure it's OK to be a freak of nature just because we were all forced to watch it and allow it to become an accepted way of life. How then would you try to keep your kids normal?

And another thing. These people can't procreate. The family unit is based on that and the whole world is based on the family unit. Our economy is based on the family unit. Morals and Values are based on the family unit. Two fags does not a family make. Might as well legalize beastiality and pedophilia while you're at it. Let's just dump all of our morals and values and head for the vomitoriums!

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm kinda stuck in the middle of the whole thing... I have a friend who's homosexual, and he's pretty cool... one of my best friends... and as a friend, I want my friends to be happy and successful with whatever even if I strongly disagree with it... He knows how I feel about his choosing to break the laws of nature, but at the same time I have accepted it because what am I gonna do about it?? I'm not gonna not be his friend because he's gay and I'm not... But it IS totally wrong and these people shouldn't be allowed to marry each other and all that crap...

I'll figure it out one of these days /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

14. landsmasher

When you wait all your life to get married and have a son and he comes home with Chuck and tells you he's going to marry him, you will know what I mean. Say goodbye to grand kids... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

A fag goes to the doctor and says "Doc, I have AIDS! Is there anything you can do about it?"

Doctor: Go to Mexico and drink all the water you can find. Also I want you to eat all the hot foods you can find. Then start eating a whole bunch of chilli peppers. The hottest ones you can find...

Fag: OK Doc. Will that cure me?

Doc: No but it will teach you what your a$$hole is for....

15. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. sapper

[ QUOTE ]
    These people can't procreate. The family unit is based on that and the whole world is based on the family unit.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should know that this is wrong, to say that people who caint have children shouldnt be allowed to be married, tells every woman in the world who is unable to have a child that she is totally worthless, might as well just start shooting them.

[ QUOTE ]
    I wouldn't want my kids to figure it's OK to be a freak of nature

[/ QUOTE ]

30 years ago you were a freak of nature if you and your spouse were not the same race /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

This is my point people, unless it directly affects your life in a dangerous or otherwise threating way, you have no say in what other people do! Thats it. I dont like loud music, i dont want my kids to grow up and think its cool to iritate every person in a 1/4 mile of you with a radio, but i dont chase them down and yell at them because its not agianst the law (yes someplaces it is, dont get silly its a analogy) therfor their right. This is a free country, i dont want my kids to think its okay to say ass, bitch, jackass, and a few other words but they are on the tv, the radio, in movies, if you dont want them to see or hear something, shield them from it, but remember by the time these kids are 13 they will know what a cuss word is and they will know what a homosexual person is, its after they find that out when you find out how well you raised them, when they decide what thier views of the world will be.

17. RockyRider13

RockyRider13 1/2 ton status

Can you imagine being adopted by a gay "family" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

18. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

just though it would be a neat joke, i just learned how to make animated gif's and thought that would be an easy test. nothing against you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. landsmasher

It DOES directly affect my life. And MY point is that the more we accept these freaks of nature the more widespread it will become. Fags have spread AIDS much faster than if they did not exist. Fags run around the streets throwing thier affection for eachother in our faces. Our kids too. You wanna hang around with fags? So be it. Just don't start making laws that show general acceptance when they are NOT GENERALLY ACCEPTED!

Geeeesh.....

20. sapper

can you imagine being homeless, cold, and hungry?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.