Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GD Women!!! My Bad Luck Continues...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blk87K5, Oct 7, 2002.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Broke some parts on Independence Sat., but no big deal. I'm wheeling right? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif So I have bad luck. So the story continues... I take a break this afternoon from school stuff to go catch a movie w/ my g/f. This guy comes over that I've never meet before to go with us. No big deal. He didn't have anything to do, so I didn't care. Everything is fine until he starts hitting on her. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I get agitated. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I made it obvious to him that he is overstepping his bounds. He obviously doesn't get it. Continues to hit on her. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I have a slight anger management problem, so I leave. I don't think it would have been good for anyone that I stay. So here I am at someone else's house posting so someone can hear me bitch. Everyone is in the room accross the hall from me. I am tempted to go back to my room, but I know that I will end up in the room accross the hall. I guess I will just hang out here for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif CK5 is great. Where else could I post a rant like this? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Bitch slap the dumb-ass...whassa matter with you? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    You'd leave your girlfriend watching a show with another guy?? A guy you're already mad at for hitting on your girlfriend?

What kind of message does that send to your girlfriend? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

3. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I get way too pissed off. I can't stop until he's in the hospital. Normally I would beat the holy **** out of him, but I would like to work out the anger management problem.

4. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah, I am going back over there.

5. tRustyK5

This should be good practice for you...ask him to step outside, then explain to him in plain terms that he is messing with your girl and you'd prefer he didn't end up in the hospital /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Then go back inside and sit with your girl...

Rene

6. tRustyK5

Just be calm but firm...

Rene

7. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

hang the bastard..thats just plain wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Well, I went back last night and let him know what I thought of him, very easily. I did a good job of controlling myself for once. I tried to talk to her today, but it didn't do any good. I might as well been talking to the wall. She sees things one way. I also figured out she has a few different personalities. She was acting totally different today. I basically told her to go to hell. I don't put up with sh!t like that. Very low tolerance for bullsh!t. I can't stand women from this school. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I need to start drinking again so I can tolerate a few of the people around her. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    Thanks for the advice-
    BG

9. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I've found out it is a lot easier to end up in jail here than in Texas. Hell, in Texas, if you don't cut up or shoot someone, no big deal. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

thats why texas is the best. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just can't beat it. lol. later.

jacob

11. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    just can't beat it

[/ QUOTE ]
    You don't have to because there are women in Texas. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

12. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

women in texas?!?!? hahaha.... i bet if i moved from beautiful California to texas, i would rather beat it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j/k, my friend lives in bryan, tx and he says there's a few good lookin women there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Been to Cali., and there are some good looking women there too. Why don't you ship some of them to Golden, CO? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. tRustyK5

All the Cali women are insane...or gold diggers. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

15. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Speaking of beat it...
    , i would rather beat it!

[/ QUOTE ]
    "It's like a sore dick deal...you just can't beat it!" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Big negatory on that idea then. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

17. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I second that. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Also, add to the "insane" and "gold digger" list: transvestites. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

How many "women" in Cali are actually "men?" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

18. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

How many "women" in Cali are actually "men?"

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

ask eddie murphy

20. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

rene i think you got it about right...if ya dont have money or drive a brand new off the show room floor lifted 40k truck they wont even look at ya...damn high school kids parents buyin this crap for them...it just aint right....when i was in HS my dad forced me to buy an old car that i had to fix up...so i did...bought a junker 1969 el camino and made it bad ass...just makes me sick to see all local high school parking lots filled with brand new pickups/z3 bmws (2 kids they year i grad had em)..i am makin this sound like i am old...but i am not...i grad from high school in 98....just from my obervaions around here...