Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gear help

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by BamBamblazer, Apr 6, 2003.

1. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

Has anyone in or close to Indy ever done a gear install? I havent and i need to but i am afraid to do it all by my lonesome. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif So if anyone has done it and would like to lend a hand i will be more than greatfull and will be be serving lots of liquid refreshments. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I just dont want to get this wrong, seeing as i have never done it. It is'nt in the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif yet it is setting in the garage so it should be a little easier.

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

If you dont mind, I'll come watch /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    I've done a couple of 10bolt rears but yet to do a 14bolt. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    I'm in Fishers for the next couple weeks house/dog sitting for a friend. Plus I get a garage to work in instead of the driveway at home /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

well it will be longer than a couple weeks before i am ready to do this but you are more than welcome to come over. Hell if you are in fishers we should get together and grab a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

Hey grab one for me too.