Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

gears anyone?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Aug 18, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

i need gears 373 bad, real bad, and i need help, anyone? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif anyone? is anyone out there?
    HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Kelly, calm down a little /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif My old 3.73's are yours if nobody else comes through faster.

Good meeting you today, that is one very sweet Blazer!!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Give the parts wanted forum a try or even the main forum. This forum doesn't really see the kind of traffic you need for fast results.

Rene

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i have the spider gears she needs and am sending them up this week /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. tRustyK5

Cool.../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Rene

5. NEOMASTINO2U

hey renee it was great meeting you today to! glad you made it home safely! now you just gotta get those gears in, wish you were closer we could help ya! also thanks for stopping by, right after you left i started her up and drove it down the street sounds terrible couldn't belive it one minute wants to make noise the next it wants to be quiet as a church mouse go figure! think i am gonna call my tranny guy in the morning and see if he can take a look at her and see what in the world has possessed her! maybe it's been possessed by a ford or something!LOL! any way it was great meeting you today and you also have a very adorable little girl! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    kelly

6. tRustyK5

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    you also have a very adorable little girl!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Jess was quite taken by your cat...that was all I heard about for the rest of the trip home/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Typical that it starts acting up as soon as I leave, hopefully you guys can narrow down the problem and get it fixed! Keep us all up to date...

Rene

7. NEOMASTINO2U

i am glad she didn't see my dogs!LOL! i have a 160lb neapolitan mastiff and a 15lb. fox terrier!LOL! actually i almost lost my cat this past week, she got poisened it cost me an arm and a leg at the vets for them to save her butt! she had to stay the night in icu boy was it expensive all for a darn cat! but my girls were crying and saying please save her you know how it is can't say no to my kids!LOL! well hopefully will get this mess figured out this week and will let you know what is going on!

8. tRustyK5

I kinda figured the cat had just been to the vet...Jess mentioned the shaved part of her paw when we left.

Now your user name makes sense.../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Rene

9. NEOMASTINO2U

hey shannon the check is in the mail!!! oh boy you are so not going to believe what i did! i left the keys of my truck in the ignition all night last night just went and got them can't believe it is still sitting in my driveway!!LOL! guess knowone wanted to steal it! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif darn! could of got the insurance money! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif oh well just my luck!

10. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have offered this before...

I have a 14 bolt with 3.73 gears that I bought and the guy told me it needed to be rebuilt. There were metal shavings in the oil I was "told". I checked the gears and they are good. Bearings look good with no excess play. I was thinking the spiders failed. I have not looked very long or hard at it but I would part with it for $100.

It is located in Central Oregon right now (3 hour drive from PDX).

11. NEOMASTINO2U

thanks any way but with yours i would pretty much been in the same boat i am in now, i need the spider gears and i just sent money to shannon for the ones he has, the rest of the rearend is good i hope i just need the gears, thanks anyway though. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

glad no one took your truck /forums/images/icons/smile.gif the gears i have are good the only reason i took them out was to install my detroit /forums/images/icons/smile.gif