Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gearz

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ryan22re, Apr 1, 2007.

1. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

Anybody else catch the show yesterday? Other than the Nuge's bronco, it was the same old show, nothing new. I did enjoy the fact that there were less product plugs during the show. Looks like all of his old projects were there. Crazy horse, Sgt. Rock, Copperhead. plus the bad ass english wheel.

It was cool to see him back on tv, but I felt kind of let down by the content of the show (rust removal/replacement).

2. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

yea I caught it too, and yea I felt jipped a bit too. it was the same thing. should have been totally different with cool new things.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I was cool with what the content of the show was. I mean really does anyone really need to see another $50.000 diesel pickup get a Bullydog programmer plugged into it! I'm sure there are a lot of people around the country with rusted out rocker panels who needed some sort of direction and got a little help yesterday...............

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

what channel was it on?

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

ESPN2, there were a few other automotive/motorcycle shows on also......

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

cool, dvr'd
    oh and hot rod tv is also now on espn2 on sat. morning

7. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Did ya notice he said it had seen a lot of time in Michigan....welcome to my world....f*%(ing salt eats everything....I don't think you could save enough money on one job to go buy all those tools he used, but I enjoyed it none the less.
    I didn't see The sgt. , but I saw coppperhead...what a bad ass truck.

8. hammermachine

hammermachine 1/2 ton status

Good show

I was glad Stacy is back. I was so tired of those two hacks that took over Trucks after he left. I didn't mind him doing the rust work on the show, I need all the advice I can find. I also liked there was no explaination of what happened before it was like you were watching the same old show. I did notice that Spike didn't show any car related shows whenever I checked this weekend, did they cancel their entire line up or what? All they showed was old movies or clip shows. Strange. Anyway I keep watching to see if ESPN will give Stacy a chance.